Bryce Aime @ LFW and making friends with the enemy...

Being ill sucks.  It does. Not only does the drone of Jeremy Kyle, Loose Woman and 60 minute makeover offer a torture only known by those sitting long enough to endure them but you also, as I have found out, miss out on some great opportunities....so far for me these have included the Venue and Event show in London, lunch with a lovely friend / client and a job offer.  This is where knowing other quality photographers that you would be proud to recommend are vital.  Knowing your business competition not only helps you in terms of your marketing and general business planning but it helps your business, I tend to get the feeling that some freelancers avoid their peers...I say get up close and personal!  Know them, love them and build alliances!


On a different note before the cold managed to produce a sea of tissues in my otherwise tidy bedroom, I had the pleasure of attending the After Party for Bryce Aime this London Fashion Week.....Pics to follow and for the moment, some of his lovely designs!