MTV presenters & chocolate dipped strawberries......Commercial fashion shoot and the ideal corporate gift.

I am starting to become disheartened by Apple.  First the iphone 4, now repeated problems with Snow Leopard....is it that they really were this troublesome before but their big shiny Apple shaped exterior & genius marketing just plastered (very well I might add) over the cracks?  I am beginning to think so and now that plaster is cracking....is this the beginning of a few tainted experiences and now questioning consumers who before, would have stood bare chested in a sand storm for the brand.  Is anyone else feeling the strain or is it just me?

Anyway besides my Apple related issues this week I have also had a chance to collect some of the images from the 10 Sterling shoot, an up and coming mens jewellery brand providing high quality, bespoke accessories for men including sterling silver dog tags and bracelets.  The images below are unedited so be kind but they give you a glimpse of the hard work put in by the team (thank you Clive, Hareth and Ilona...not Lloyd who didn't turn up, why do people do that?!) and an insight as to whats to come.  Final images and previews of the 10 sterling site to follow.




On a different note, yes, below is a picture of cupcakes!  We all know I love a good cupcake and even better if sprinkled with sweets so I was very excited that Susie at Angelic Cupcakes put together these beautiful edible delights for a friend and colleague who is leaving their current role at an Events agency to move onto another events agency and a change of scenery - Good luck Claire!



I thought they would make a great gift and am delighted with the results....even if i didn't get to sample them!  There will also be cupcakes in association with my rebrand....exact logistics and plan yet to be decided but there will be sweetness and mid afternoon sugar rushes so keep those kettle warmed!